Saturday, May 25, 2013

7 weeks.

Today was weigh in day. All week I've done well with my eating; definitely followed the 90/10 rule instead of a 100 like usual. So this morning in the chaos of running late to go yard saleing with Laura, Aislinn, and Aislinn's step mom I had to weigh in. I woke up 7 minutes late (after we were supposed to leave) so I was freaking out and Laura had just pulled up to my house so I caught her off guard as she was literally waking up. Haha. 

It was an interesting first 5 minutes of waking up. So after I immediately emptied my bladder, I weighed in. I'll be honest, the first words out of my mouth were, "Are you F****ing kidding me?" This is what I saw:



 I was pissed! I knew that with our workouts/runs/circuits that I couldn't have gained 4 lbs. Thankfully, I didn't get time to think much about it because we had to run out and go yard saleing! Today was an OFF day for me eating wise. I didn't eat breakfast (wow...that hasn't happened in almost 50 days!). 

Anyway, yard saleing I found some stuff for my sister Christy, a new purse, a nice pair of workout yoga capri pants, a side table, and a new rug! :) It was pretty cool! 

Then we all went to the farmers market. I don't know why I haven't ever gone to it before! It was AWESOME! All of the fresh produce & hand made items from locals is something I will completely buy and support! 

I found some of the BEST local knapweed honey, banana chocolate chip bread, and a couple of these cool dish washing scrubbers. Pretty neat! :) 

So, for any guys reading this post....skip to the next paragraph. When we got back and unloaded all  of the day's purchases and treasures I of course had to pee like a race horse (although I didn't drink any water or didn't eat for three hours). When I went to the bathroom I discovered....I STARTED MY PERIOD! *sigh* I didn't actually gain 4 lbs, it was from my period....I felt a bit better. So I won't be weighing in until June 9. Why? Because next weekend I'll be away from the computer and cell service and on the 9th, Laura and I will be doing my measurements!

Once we all got back, Laura had a feather up her behind or something and wanted to do something productive. I just wanted a nap or to lay on my couch, but I invited her to come over and help me with a project. Check out what we did! The bed side table was found by a dumpster FOR FREE and the mirror was a $5 find at a yard sale a month or so ago. 

The mirror color matches my new rug & the bed side table matches my bed spread as an accent color! :) Whoo hoo! Thanks Laura for your help! 

After a break out of the sun I went to Laura's for dinner. It was Indian Tacos! That's right. No depriving for this girl! I had a small piece of fry bread with chilli, cheese and lettuce. I loved every single bite of it! :) Thanks Laura! 

So, now, I'm going to end this totally relaxed day and PASS OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment