Friday, May 3, 2013

Last Chance Workout!

Tomorrow, I weigh in. 
I'm scared about what number will show up because I've been on my period all week and so much happens with your body during that week. Either way, I'm going to keep track of the progress. As you can tell by my blog entries, I've been KILLING IT all week in my workouts and my meals, so whatever happens, I'm going to be PROUD! 

Today, Laura, myself and Babbett worked out together! So much fun!! When you can laugh with friends while getting healthy, it's a great day! :D 

Laura stepped up our workout. My legs were EXTREMELY sore and it was more frustrating than painful. Yesterday's inclined hike definitely worked them! This upcoming week, I wanna drive and hike the "L" again, I always get good numbers on that hike :) 

I'm definately seeing changes (sorry to my Instagram friends..I post pics ALL THE TIME!). My Instagram has turned into a fitness blog/journal and it keeps me accountable. 

I'm so excited about continuing on this journey and seeing changes and feeling great! Tomorrow marks 4 weeks :) YAY!!! I made that 21 day rule. It takes 21 days to get in shape...for me it's more like "21 days to starting to get in shape". YAY! 

I'm soooo tired. I am getting up early and have a full day. I'm off to bed. Check out some of today's pictures! 





Right after our circuit workout! whoo hoo ladies!

So much sweat...

I like working out now...I always feel so much better after :)

Such a good workout!

Crazy Laura. She put on two different kinds of Mary Kay mascara to see if they would last thru the workout...and they DID! BOOM!

A rainbow on our cool down walk :)

I love this so much!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment