Sunday, April 26, 2015

Figure Bodybuilding Competition

This is an announcement I've been nervous to make. I've thought about it for almost a year. I've been obsessed with the idea and even tried to talk myself out of it but I've realized because it makes me nervous, I need to do it. I want to do it. I'm giving myself 3 years from today to transform my body and enter a figure bodybuilding competition. I will walk on a stage in heels, in a tiny bathing suit, transformed mentally, emotionally, and physically. I originally gave myself 5 years but 3 years...that's motivating and maybe I'll do one in 3 years and then one at 5 years? I've always wanted to truly challenge myself physically and know what my limits are. I'm ready to show my daughter you can start from the bottom, broken, used and accomplish any goal and any dream with hard work and faith. Here we gooooo!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment