Sunday, April 5, 2015

I'm single & I'm a mother.

I don't know how else to say it. I'm a single mom and I think in the coming months, I'll post blog entries to decompress the emotions that come with it. I won't be getting into my "failed" relationship. I will let people think what they will and only answer questions from people who have the backbone to ask instead of let their imagination run wild. I will not be posting about the involvement of Laurel's father, but I will post about how I'm coming to terms with losing my partner and best friend after almost 10 years while raising my daughter...alone. 

Mommy & Laurel. 


I want to talk about breastfeeding and my struggles with it and PCOS. 

I need this blog to become my source of therapy again. It helped me so much during my weight loss and when life was a mess...I'm hoping I can find myself and the mother I was intended by reflecting on my daughter, the struggles, and the wins of being a single mom. 

I hope you join me in this amazing journey. 

Love, 

Chel 

No comments:

Post a Comment