Sunday, April 21, 2013

Two Weeks!

Yesterday marked exactly two weeks that I've eaten clean, worked out, and logged all of my successes and struggles. :) It really went by fast. Usually, when I get on health kicks my flame dies out around the first weekend. Not the case this time! :) It's more of a mind change really, I don't see it as a struggle or battle within me to make the right choices. I know what I have to do, so nothing is stopping me. 

Laura, her husband, Jason, her four kiddos and I walked the Kim William's Trail from the university down to the skate park, roughly 2.7 miles! Then we took the kiddos to the duck park...what entertainment! Hahaha! 









After our hike I went over for tilapia (which was delicious--first time having it). For dessert we had her healthi-fied peach cobbler! :) Check out this peach cobbler recipe! Click HERE!

I'm not sure what today's workout will be. My body is still pretty sore from Friday's workout! I'm off to clean house...

No comments:

Post a Comment