Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Determined to Turn this Week Around!

So...Yesterday I felt like death warmed over a couple of times all day at work and then when I got home I could tell my body was fighting something. I was feverish, had a sore throat, pounding headache, sniffles, light cough, and nasal congestion. So, I took the day off from working out. I knew when I woke up that if I could start feeling a tad better by 3 p.m. I would workout. I woke up and felt like death warmed over yet again. I stayed home from work and took the day drinking tons of water, some tea, and breaking a fever. I slept most of the morning and into the afternoon and thankfully around 2, I was feeling much better after a broken fever (and one sweaty t-shirt). 

Because I felt a little better I decided to workout at Laura's. It was a nice burn. I feel stronger every single day. Even during the workouts I'll feel sore, but I'm surprised at how much I can do and I'm excited for the days when Laura pushes me little by little. It was nice because Jason, Laura's husband joined our workout (besides the Zumba dance). Haha! It was nice to have a circuit with three people! :) 

After our workout! Can't wait to push it further tomorrow!



Tonight's dinner: Chicken stirfry with broccoli, cucumbers, carrots, and 3/4 cup of rice at the bottom.








1 comment:

  1. Chelsea!! The fact that you're 21, diagnosed, and aware already puts you ahead of the game!! I was 28 when I was diagnosed...I can't imagine where is be today (now 30) if I'd known early! You're ability to share your story is inspiring to others!! Come follow me at www.findingourrainbow.blogspot.com and we can share, battle, celebrate and fight PCOS together!!!

    ReplyDelete