Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Determined

Ahh. What a day. It was a good day, don't get me wrong. But more emotional than ever. I'm really missing home and missing my mom :(

Had to take a picture at work on the body mirror. :) 



May 1, 2013


Any guys reading...skip ahead from the next paragraph...

Ladies, who hates their periods? Like seriously?! I don't hate it because of the cramping and just simple inconvenience of it, but the fact that your body does so much during that week and when you're working hard to make numbers go down and they either stay the same or get higher...EKKK!
I know that after this week my body will get rid of that water it's retaining (even tho I'm drinking soooo much water!) I just am anxious. 

I am determined to do the workouts Laura sets up to get that -4 lbs for the -15 lbs goal that I have. If I don't get it by Saturday, then it's okay, but I would be THRILLED!!! I just feel like I'm eating clean and not cheating and I'm doing my workouts and drinking water, so whatever that number is on Saturday I will take it and keep working. 

Today, Laura had another circuit for us. Focused more on our arms and cardio. I'm glad we rested from lunges and squats. However, a lot of our arm workouts had some squat core strengthening stances. My arms are feeling it already!! :) It's not a painful feeling, it's a "gosh, this feels good to feel those muscles after all these years" kind of feeling. 
Here are some pictures from today! :) 

Right after our workout and before our cool down walk.

What would I do without her?! She has invested so much time to help me and be my main support! So glad that I can say "WE" are succeeding! :)

Sweaty shirt! :) Never fails!

Tonight's dinner! You can tell there was a turkey and tomato theme Hahah. I had a turkey burger with light shredded cheese on top with sliced tomato. Then a salad with tomatoes and extra lean turkey on top! YUMMY!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment