Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Happy Happy!

First off: I GOT THE JOB!!!!!! I applied for the position that I've been temping for, for almost a year. I started off as the work study at the Graduate School at the UM in 2011 and now I'm the official Admissions Coordinator at the Graduate School!!!! Whoo hoo!!! So excited! 

I feel secure in my future. I know that 6 months from now, I'll be at the same job. :) 





So, I want to say THANK YOU to every single person on Instagram who has added me on FB and asked to join Laura's group! It's amazing how supportive everyone is and how much people want to change! I can't believe some of you are asking me questions, I will do my best to answer them but I'm still learning so much already. My day was made when a follower on my IG tagged me in this photo. I never thought I could inspire someone...and I'm starting to become really humbled by everyone's comments!


 For dinner I had ground venison burger in lettuce with cheese and tomatoes. It was simple and delicious!! :)


So a new IG friend asked if I would post my workouts that I do with Laura so here is todays:

30 sec jumping jacks
15-20 static lunges with weights with 5 lbs bicep curl
50 donkey kicks (per leg...one leg at a time!)
30 second mountain climbers
15 second planks
30 seconds jog in place
 We did this 3 times and then followed it with this workout. We did each exercise in the video 3 times as well. 

 Jason, his brother Matt, Laura and myself did a great workout. :) 




I feel closer to my goals with every single workout. I feel great. I'm approaching my 2 month mark and I can't wait to see where I'll be in 4 months from now!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment